django-docusign is a Django application for DocuSign‘s digital signature SAAS platform.
It uses pydocusign as Python client. It implements django-anysign API.
django-docusign is under active development. The project is not mature yet, but authors already use it! It means that, while API and implementation may change (improve!) a bit, authors do care of the changes.
Also, help is welcome! Feel free to report issues, request features or refactoring!
- Documentation: https://django-docusign.readthedocs.org
- Python package: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/django-docusign/
- Bugtracker: https://github.com/novapost/django-docusign/issues
- Changelog: https://django-docusign.readthedocs.org/en/latest/about/changelog.html
- Roadmap: https://github.com/novapost/django-docusign/milestones
- Code repository: https://github.com/novapost/django-docusign
- Continuous integration: https://travis-ci.org/novapost/django-docusign